APLIKASI PEMBELAJARAN PERALATAN TANJIDOR BERBASIS ANDROID
Keywords:Smartphone, application, Android, Tanjidor
AbstractSmartphone is the manifestation of the technological developments that can narrow space and time. Smartphone is not only used as a means of communication but as a means of entertainment for many kinds of applications that is presented by the developers. Android is an operating system that is widely used by several manufacturers of smartphones today. Application is a program which is designed to perform a function with specific goals and purposes. Tanjidor is the musical art of Betawi. Tanjidor did not come originally from Indonesia, but from Portuguese language in a word Tangedor which means â€œstringed musical instrumentsâ€. Tanjidor itselfis played in several musical instruments category, namely wind instruments (in particular instrument it is called as mouthpiece) like clarinet, trombone, tuba, saxophone, and trumpet. In addition, there is also wind instrument musical which played by hit it (in a particular type it is called a percussion), like snare drum, tenor drum, bass drum, cymbals and drums. Android-based Tanjidor equipment learning application is used as the entertainment media and also aims to preserve the Indonesian art heritage by inserting Tanjidor instruments in Android smartphon. Therefore, Tanjidor musical art does not disappear over the time.
Agus Rafiqusubhan, Tutorial Adobe Air, 14 desember 2012 http://kumpulantutorialdaninformasi.blogspot.co.id/2012/12/tutorial-adobe-air.html. diakses pada 16 Maret 2016 pukul 23:44
Arief Ikhwan, Pengertian UML ( Unified Modelling Language ), 03 maret 2012 http://ariefikhwan.web.ugm.ac.id/?tag=pengertian-uml, diakses pada 3 Mei 2016 pukul 12:15
Dian Anarchyta, Pengertian Aplikasi Menurut Ahli Jogiyanto, 12 Agustus 2015
http://www.sagga-us.net/2015/08/pengertian-aplikasi-menurut-ahli.html /, diakses pada 27 April 2016 pukul 10.37
Garpanimator, Action Script , 05 agustus 2015 https://gapra.wordpress.com/pemrograman/actionscript/, diakses pada 05 Mei 2016 pukul 23:09
Safaat, Nazruddin, 2015, APLIKASI BERBASIS ANDROID (Edsi Revisi), INFORMATIKA, Bandung.
Wibowo, Eko Hadi, 2015. Flash Book:Tips dan Trik +21 Project Flash, ANDI, Yogyakarta.
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index