SISTEM APLIKASI PENGELOLAHAN DATA KOMPLAIN UNTUK MENGUKUR KUALITAS KINERJA UNIT PDE BERBASIS WEB DI RSUD
Keywords:PHP, Mysql, Decision Support Systems
AbstractDecision Support Systems (DSS) are interactive computer-based system, which helps decision-makers to use the data and models to solve unstructured problems. Decisions can be taken by right (time and objective) and can be accounted for if it is supported by a system without doing individual aspects of the decision itself as well as the context of the problems faced.Thus the authors will take advantage of the application system pengelolahan complaint of data to measure performance web-based EDI unit. This system which will bridge the gap between students and the concentration of the majors to be taken with the help of the head of the study program. Decision Support System for Determination of Concentration Programs are designed using the programming language PHP and Mysql data base. And system design using CMS as decision support in determining the concentration of the majors to be taken in studying at the Faculty of Economics, University of the Free Pasuruan. Students are no longer confused / scared wrong in taking decisions for determination majors is to be retrieved
Al-Bahra bin Ladjamudin. 2005. Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi.Yogyakarta: GrahaIlmu.
Rizky Dhanta. 2009. Pengantar Ilmu Komputer. Surabaya: INDAH.
Romeo. 2003. Testing dan Implementasi Sistem Edisi Pertama. Surabaya: STIKOM
Whitten, Jeffery L; Lonnie D Bentley; dan Kevin C Dittman. 2004. Metode Desain & Analisis Sistem edisi 6. Yogyakarta: Andi
Rsud.pasuruankab, 2013. Gambaran umum. Diperoleh 11 Februari 2012, dari http://rsud.pasuruankab.go.id/
Madcoms, 2009. Menguasai XHTML, CSS, PHP, & MySQL melalui DREAMWEAVER. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.
Nugroho, Bunafit, Database Relasional dengan MySQL, Andi Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, 2004.
Syaifullah, 2010, Pengenalan Metode AHP (Analytical Hierarchy Process)
Kusirini, M.Kom, 2012, Konsep dan Aplikasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan. STMIK AMIKOM Yogyakarta.
[Jogiyanto, HM. Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi, Yogyakarta,ANDI Yogyakarta 2005
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index