SISTEM PAKAR MENDIAGNOSA PENYAKIT PADA UNGGAS DENGAN METODE TEOREMA BAYES BERBASIS WEB
Keywords:application, web, expert system, bayes theorem method
AbstractPoultry has many benefits such as its eggs and meat that cannot be separated from the needs of daily consumption. However, there is a major problem that almost experienced every year for the breders. The disease in poultry is a serious problem that becomes obstacles for the breeders. Based on this problem, the application maker made an expert system application to diagnose the disease in poultry with Bayes theorem method. This application is expected to help the breeders in diagnosing the disease in poultry, therefore the death of poultry can be minimized. This application has been successfully designed and implemented using notepad ++ and php MySQL through several steps of main menu design system, those are; consultation, diseases, and aid. The coding making is done in notepad ++ application. Then making the database is done in php MySQL. The result reveals that this application is made to identify the disease based on the existing symptoms. In testing, 10 breeders stated that this application can help diagnose the disease in poultry.
Bayes . Thomas. 1763. Definisi Theorema Bayes. Diakses Dari: https://www.idomaths.com /id/peluang5.php. Jumat 19 Mei 2017.
Buana. Setia. 2014. Jago Pemrograman PHP. Dunia Komputer, Jakarta Timur.
Nafiâ€™iyah. Nur. 2017. Komputer Cerdas untuk Mahasiswa Informatika. CV Budi Utama, Yogyakarta
Lukito. Muhammad. 2016. Pengertian dan Bagian-Bagian Xampp. Diakses dari:http//DosenPendidikan.com. Selasa. 16 Mei 2017
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index