Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Civilla : Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan journal has a minimum requirement of 1 author and a maximum of 5 authors
- Submission files are in document file format (doc, docx.), following author guidelines and article templates. Make sure you use Mendeley or the References feature on Ms. Word to assist in writing references. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in rejection of your manuscript.
Please ensure that the author understands and follows these terms before proceeding with the next steps in article submission.
Submissions have not previously been published, or have not previously been submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to Editors).
Authors are bound by our Plagiarism Policy, therefore careful consideration should be exercised before submitting articles. Under any circumstances that CIVILLAfinds the article has been or was published elsewhere identical to the one published on CIVILLA, we will retract the article following the COPE guidelines on retracting the article and notifying the author.
- Enter your Whatsapp number in the comments field to make it easier for editors to contact you if your email has problems.
- Make sure you have looked at the APC (Author Fee)
Jurnal CIVILAJurnal CIVILA Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is held by the author.
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of that journal (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. .
- Published articles and related materials distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Civilla (Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/CVL/index
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.