SISTEM INFORMASI PENGELOLAAN NILAI MAHASISWA BERBASIS WEB PADA STMIK STIKOM INDONESIA
Keywords:information system, scores management, student scores
AbstractThe scores management system conducted by the STMIK STIKOM Indonesia institution is still done manually, where the lecturer writes in the form of physical or paper assessment which is then re-input by the staff of the Academic Administration Bureau (BAAK) into the existing system. This has an impact on the ineffectiveness and inefficiency in the process of scores management and presentation in the form of report on the recapitulation of values that require long enough for the students. It takes a computerized system in the management of values that can accelerate the process of scores management, where the lecturers directly perform input and scores management into a system that is synchronized with the academic system as well as information in the form of a report of value to the party in need. The system to be designed and built is a web-based student information management system. In this study, the main objective is to facilitate lecturers and staff in the management of student scores and manufacture of computerized assessment report recapitulation.
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index