Game Engklek Kolam Maut Berbasis Android
Keywords:Death Pool â€œEngklekâ€ Game, Android, Technology
AbstractThe development of information technology is growing very rapidly so it can meet a variety of activities and human needs. Android is able to provide the effectiveness of the good life for humans. In addition to the Android, someone is able to create something useful. Android is now becoming a very popular program in the world has many advantages. The programs in Android provide a variety of interesting applications for learning, education, social media, games, information and so forth. Traditional games themselves are often called folk games this is a game that has been around since the days of our ancestors, which then passed down from generation to generation, like the traditional game of â€œEngklekâ€ that often played by the children in rural areas. In line with the developments of science and technology traditional game is successfully combined with games thst appear on Takeshi Castle which is death pool, and also can be played on smartphones, especially with Android system, so it will be very easy to play anytime and anywhere.
Komputer, Wahana. 2014. Mudah Membuat Game Android Berbasis Adobe Air, Andi, Yogyakarta
Safaat, Nazruddin. 2014. Pemrograman Aplikasi Mobile Smartphone dan Tablet PC Berbasis Android Edisi Revisi Kedua. INFORMATIKA, Bandung.
http://carapedia.com/pengertian_definisi_game_info2144.html(diakses tanggal 26 April 2016).
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index