MOBILE APPLICATION M-WARTA PADA USER READING DENGAN MULTI CLIENT SERVER BERBASIS ANDROID
Keywords:News, Client Server, Android
AbstractNews is a primary thing in the daily life of a person because human life definitely requires an information. That information can be about jobs, education, and so forth. With news, someone knows something new, without news, a person can be said as a frog in a shell. One can access the news through various media, those are; print media, electronic media, and internet media. Most people want news that can be accessed anywhere and anytime. Thus the M-News application can make a news becomes portable news and how news writers can immediately provide a message at that time. The system of this application is client serverfor the news writers and readers that can give and receive the latest information. The main target of this news service users are mobile users such as mobile phones. Android is a smartphone operating system that is being developed at this time. Android has many advantages over other operating systems. Among others, the operating system can be changed in accordance with the usersâ€™ needs and there are many computer applications available for Android smartphones. Therefore, Android is currently becoming the most enthused technology nowadays. Android application used to help the news writers to deliver the news and the news anchors to receive the latest news.
Anonim. 2015. Pengertian MySql, http://www.kompinterku.com/ Diakses 02 Juni 2016.
Fatimah, Wina Noviani. 2011. Rancang Bangun Aplikasi Pemesanan Makanan dan Minuman Pada Ketty Berbasis Client Server dengan Platform Android. Diakses 29 Mei 2016. [https: // wi01. files. Wordpress. com/ pengenalan-eclipse.pdf]
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index