Faktor- Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Kesadaran Pekerja dalam Menggunakan Alat Pelindung Diri (Studi Kasus :Pembangunanturning Area. Pertambangan Batu Bara Pt.Mifa Bersaudara. Kecamatan Meurebo, Kabupaten Aceh Barat)
Keywords:Personal protective equipment (PPE), Univariate, Bivariate
AbstractPersonal protective equipment (PPE) is a device used by workers to protect themselves from potential hazards and workplace accidents that may occur at work. The use of PPE by workers is an attempt to avoid exposure to the risk of hazards in the workplace. Occupational Safety and Health problems in Indonesia are still often ignored. The high number of work accidents indicates this. This study aims to identify the dominant frequency of workers' level of awareness using PPE and to find out a significant level of awareness of age, work tenure and education factors that affect the level of awareness of workers using personal protective equipment. This research located in coal mining, PT Mifa Bersaudara, Meurebo District, West Aceh Regency. The data used in this study were observation and questionnaire distribution, processed using SPSS software with Univariate and bivariate methods which are to determine the dominant factor and significant relationship to the level of awareness of workers in using personal protective equipment. Based on the results of the study, workers who dominated based on the age of workers, aged 20-30 years were 21 people with a percentage of the number of workers reaching 48.8%, and at least 41-50 years of age were 9 (nine) people with 14%. Whereas based on years of service, the average working period of the employees is mostly 4-7 Years with 58.1%. Based on education, the level of junior high school education is very dominant, up to 19 people with 44.2%, so based on the results of the study it is necessary to conduct learning in fulfilling the obligation to use PPE in the form of training and socialization of procedures and instructions for the use of Personal Protective Equipment for workers to prevent work accidents and for the occupational health and safety.
Bonny F DKK. 2012. Pengaruh Kesehatan, Pelatihan Dan Penggunaan Alat Pelindung diri Terhadap Kecelakaan Kerja Pada Pekerjaan Konstruksi Di Kota Tomohon. JURNAL ILMIAH MEDIA ENGINEERING.TEKNIK SIPIL Unsrat
Ervianto, W.I. 2005. Manajemen Proyek Kontruksi. Andi, Yogyakarta.
Hants Tofan Agung Eka Praseya. 2016. Gambaran Alat Pelindung Diri Pekerjaan Bongkar Muat Petikemas PT. X Surabaya. Universitas Airlangga.
Hinze, J. W. 1997. Construction Safety. Prentice Hall, inc, New Jersey,jurnal rekayasa sipil 2012
Ika Anjary doy Saputri DKK. (2014) Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Kepatuhan Penggunaan APD Pada Pekerjaan Kerangka Bangunan. Universitas Sam Ratulangi.
Kartika Dyah Sertiya Putri DKK 2014. Analisa faktor yang berubungan dengan kepatuhan menggunakan alat pelindung diri. Skripsi; FKM Universitas Airlangga.
Notoatmodjo, S.2012. Pendidikan Dan Perilaku Kesehatan. Jakarta:Renaka Cipta.
Nurainiyah, N., & Agustapraja, H. R. (2019). Penerapan Standart Keselamatan Dan Kesehatan Kerja (K3) Proyek Jasa Konstruksi (Studi Kasus: Pembangunan Gedung Kantor Pemkab Lamongan). Jurnal CIVILA, 4(1), 214-219.
Reason, J. T.1997. Managing the risk of organizantional accidents Ashgante publising ltd, Aldeshot,.
Sumaâ€™mur 1996. Keselamatan Kerja Dan Pencegahan Kerja, Jakata:CV Haji
Tofan Agung Eka Praseya. 2016. Gambaran Alat Pelindung Diri Pekerjaan Bongkar Muat Petikemas PT. X Surabaya. Universitas Airlangga
Vondra Angy Saputro. 2015. Hubunggan Pengetahuan dan Sikap Dengan penggunaan Alat Pelindung Diri. Skripsi; FKM Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is held by the author.
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of that journal (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. .
- Published articles and related materials distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Civilla (Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/CVL/index