Planning Of Clean Water Network In Hamlet Dempel Village Plosogaden District Candiroto Temanggung Regency
Water is one of the basic human needs. The benefits of water resources include the provision of water for the needs of clean water, irrigation, agriculture, fisheries, etc. To know the availability of water and water needs and plan facilities that can meet these needs to know the amount, quality, provision time, location that requires water and water sources. Hamlet Dempel is located in the village of Plosogaden District Candiroto Temanggung district with a population of 770 (data 2003) with an area of 775 ha. Although the source of water comes from direct water sources the construction of clean water facilities in rural areas often experiences post-construction constraints and sustainability, thus the need to hold clean water network planning. The planning of this clean water network includes an analysis of the needs of clean water and planning a network of clean water piping gravity systems. The results of this study are; (1) The result of this analysis of clean water needs in the form of Proyeksi increase of ploso garden villagers, namely by geometric calculation model until 2030 is 2.773 people and Kneads clean water until 2030 based on the projected population of 2.773 is 1,2 liters / second.; (2) Planning the clean water piping network of this system by measuring the elevation of the spring with service area is 35,07 meters with the elevation of the spring area of 721,14 MDPL and the elevation of the service area of 686,07 MDPL so that the planning of clean water network system in Plosogaden village using gravity system, then broncaptering planning to meet the needs of clean water in Plosogaden village is 2x2x1.5 meters with a reinforced concrete structure. And reservoir planning to meet clean water needs in the village of Plosogaden is 3x3x2.5m with reinforced concrete structures.
Ariani, Mewa.2007. Penguatan Ketahanan Pangan Daerah Untuk Mendukung Ketahanan Pangan Nasional.Pusat Analisis dan Kebijakan Pertanian.Bogor.
Departemen Kesehatan (1990). Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan No. 416/MENKES/PER/IX/1990 tentang Syarat-syarat dan Pengawasan Kualitas Air. Jakarta
(Dirjen Cipta Karya Departemen Pekerjaan umum 1996 : III-6)
Hanafiah, K. A. 2012. Dasarâ€“Dasar Ilmu Tanah. PT Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta
Indarto. (2010). Hidrologi, Dasar Teori dan Contoh Aplikasi Model Hidrologi. Jember: Penerbit Bumi Aksara.
Kindler, J. And C.S. Russel. 1984. Modeling Water Demands. Academic Press Inc. London
Peavy, Howard S et.al. 1985. Environmental Engineering. McGraw-Hill. Singapura
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is held by the author.
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of that journal (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. .
- Published articles and related materials distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Civilla (Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/CVL/index