Environmental Impact of C Excavation Mining Activities in Banyakan District
AbstractC Excavation mining activity in Banyakan District, Kediri Regency has been going on for a long time. It is needed to support the creation of good infrastructure and become one of the foundations for development progress, but in its implementation it must pay attention to the preservation of the natural environment. This study uses descriptive analysis method with a quantitative approach, and uses survey and interview methods for data collection. Afterward, the survey data were analyzed by non-parametric test using the free K-sample test, validity and reliability tests, and quantitative analysis using the Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) method. Thereafter, with expert recommendations, a strategy for managing the impact was developed. The results of the discussion found that environmental damage due to C excavation activities that often occur and has a major impact in Tiron Village, Banyakan District, includes damage to road infrastructure, air pollution due to material transport vehicle traffic, and loss of rural feel. Therefore, all parties must work together to overcome this, several responses that can be taken to deal with these impacts include all parties having to allocate special funds for road infrastructure improvements, policies from the government that are in favor of the community and the environment, and reclamation of mining former lands to restore a rural feel and good air quality standards
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is held by the author.
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of that journal (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. .
- Published articles and related materials distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Civilla (Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/CVL/index