SISTEM INFORMASI BURSA KERJA KHUSUS DENGAN REKOMENDASI MENGGUNAKAN METODE CONTENT BASED FILTERING DI STMIK YADIKA BANGIL
Keywords:special job fair (BKK), Content Based Filtering, Recommendation System.
AbstractThe author makes a special job stock information system (BKK) in STMIK YADIKA Bangil because the job search process for alumni students is currently running less effectively, alumni students should seek information to BKK officers, while BKK officers have to look for alumni data who have not got a job. Therefore, the authors make a special job market information system with recommendations using content based filtering method. Content based filtering method can be used to suggest job vacancy information in accordance with user profile or job seeker so as to facilitate the information search process.System of recommendation in the application of special job market is used to recommend the right job vacancy information for the alumni of the student.In this system expected alumni students Can receive job vacancy information properly and in accordance with the criteria it has
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index