APLIKASI SISTEM PAKAR DIAGNOSA PENYAKIT GIGI METODE FORWARD CHAINING DI UPTD KESEHATAN PUSKESMAS BANGIL
Keywords:Expert System, Dental Disease, Forward Chaining
AbstractTeeth are organs that are very important and very vital. Therefore dental health is very important. Most of the Indonesian people, the appeal for dental examinations every six months is more often considered a breeze then, because they are more concerned with the health of other organs. Though diseases that attack teeth can have a very significant effect such as appearance problems. This research applies computer science in the medical field, especially for dental disease problems at the UPTD Health Center in Bangil using the expert system concept. Expert system is a system in the form of computer software where the computer is made as if - will think like an expert or expert in the field. The search method used is forward chaining, which is a search where facts are known to support conclusions. This expert system makes it easy for patients to conduct consultations, making it easier for the admin to manage symptom data and their illnesses and patient data, judging from the results of the questionnaire which states that it is very useful, can be used as a temporary doctor.
Ali, Nur. 2015. Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Gigi Di Klinik Gigi Apotek 128. Surakarta: Teknik Informatika
Alodoktor. 2016. Pengertian Sakit Gigi. http://www.alodokter.com/sakit-gigi, (Diakses 16 Desember 2016)
Bejo, Orang. Pengertian Metode Forward Chaining. http://www.orangbejo.com/2015/11/pengertian-metode-forward-chaining dan.html, (Diakses 16 Desember 2016)
Cahyono, Fendy. 2015. Pembangunan Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Gigi Dan Mulut Pada Manusia. Pacitan: Teknik Informatika
Dental 55, Bandung. Penyakit Gigi (Umum). Diambil dari : https://dental55.com/penyakit-gigi/penyakit-gigi-umum/. Diakses (26 Maret 2017)
Kurniawan, Budi. Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Berbasis Web untuk Diagnosa Penyakit Gigi dan Mulut. Skripsi. Jakarta : Teknik Informatika Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta.
Nugroho, Bunafit. Membuat Aplikasi Web : Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan dengan PHP-MYSQL dan Dreamweaver. Penerbit Gava Media. Yogyakarta : Teknik Informatika, PTS Yogyakarta.
Saputra, Agus. Panduan Praktis Menguasai Database Server MYSQL. Penerbit PT Alex Media Komputindo. Jakarta.
Taufik. 2015. Rancang Bangun Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Perilaku Api pada Kebakaran Berbasis PHP dan MySql dengan Metode Forward Chaining. Skripsi. Bangil : Teknik Informatika, STMIK Yadika Bangil.
Tutorial Komputer, Pengertian MySQL beserta kelebihan dan kelemahannya. http://www.teorikomputer.com/2015/10/pengertian-mysql-beserta-kelebihan-dan.html, (Diakses 25 Maret 2017)
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index