SISTEM PENERIMAAN PEGAWAI DI FIF PT ASTRA KABUPATEN LAMONGAN DENGAN METODE FUZZY LOGIC TSUKAMOTO
Keywords:fuzzy Tsukamoto, Clerk, system
AbstractProblems contained in a company that is the system of recruitment. Employee recruitment system is used to obtain employees who fit the characteristics of the company ASTRA OTOPARTS located in Lamongan. Therefore, the computer is one of the tools to meet the needs of companies in accelerating the process of determining the appropriate candidates to become employees of customer service or as an expert thus will facilitate the trainer to inform the number of candidates who pass the certificate and obtain a certificate of training to human resources development (HRD) . The method of fuzzy tsukamoto as decision-making of training outcome, which will give solution solution to trainer to overcome the existing problems with the result of data accuracy equal to 95% and eliminate the process of recruitment manually where determined by a manager and can minimize fraud in recruitment at FIF ASTRA OTOPART in Lamongan District.
Aklani, Syaiful Anans. 2015. Metode Fuzzy Logic Untuk Evaluasi Kinerja Pelayanan Perawat (Studi Kasus: RSIA Siti Hawa Padang). Padang: STKIP PGRI Sumbar.
Eliska Ketaren, 2015. Pemanfaatan Fuzzy Logic Dalam Sistem Penerimaan Pegawai Baru.
HS, Oktaviani. 2010. Mudah belajar Pemrograman Database MySql Dengan Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0. Yogyakarta: C.V ANDI OFFSET.
Sianipar. 2013. Teori dan Implementasi Java. Bandung: INFORMATIKA.
Swidayana, I Made Budi. 2013. Fuzzy Inference Sistem Mamdani untuk Penentuan Kredit pada KPN Estika Dewata. STMIK STIKOM INDONESIA: Janapati
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index