PEMANFAATAN METODE K-NEAREST NEIGHBOR PADA KLASIFIKASI IMAGE BERDASARKAN POLA FITUR DAN TEKSTUR
Keywords:Image classification, feature extraction, k-nearest neighbor
AbstractContent-based image search can use Content Based Image Retrieval (CBIR). CBIR works by measuring the similarity of query images with all the images in the database so that the query cost is directly proportional to the number of images in the database. Limiting the range of image search by way of classification is one way to reduce the query cost on CBIR. Application of K-Nearest Neighbor method aims to classify the image as well as to measure the level of accuracy and time of classification. In this study built a software that can extract the color and texture features of an image by using the Color Histogram method and the Edge Histogram Descriptor. The results of the feature extraction process are then used by the software in the learning process and classification by the K-Nearest Neighbor method. The software is built with structured analysis and design methods then implemented using VB.net programming language The final result of classification is then tested with parameter level accuracy and classification time. The test results show that the combination of color and texture features provides a higher level of accuracy than classification based on features and textures but requires longer classification time.
CBIR:Features, http://www.ee.columbia.edu/~xlx/courses/vis-hw3/page2.html, didownload pada April 2007
CBIR: Texture Features, 2007, www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/compsci708s1c/, didownload pada tanggal 11 April 2007
Jiawei Han, Micheline Kamber, 2002, "Data Mining Concept and Techniques", Academic Press
Kenneth R. Castleman, 1996, "Digital Image Processing", Prentice Hall
Maher A. Sid Ahmed, 1995, "Image Processing: Theory, Algorithm and Architecture", McGrawHill
Rafael C. Gonzales, Richard E. Woods, 2002, "Digital Image Processing", Pentice Hall
Sundaram RMD, "Image Mining, Intricacies and Innovations", http://www.amrita.edu/cde/, didownload pada tanggal 11 April 2007
Teknomo, Kardi. K-Nearest Neighbors Tutorial, 2006,http://people.revoledu.com/kardi/tutorial/KNN/,didownload pada tanggal 11 Desember 2006
Uniform Quantization, 2007, http://www.cs.wpi.edu/~matt/courses/cs563/, didownload pada tanggal 11 April 2007
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index