ANALISIS HUBUNGAN SALURAN TEGANGAN TINGGI LISTRIK TERHADAP JARINGAN SELULAR DI DAERAH GRAHA INDAH TAMBAKBOYO LAMONGAN
Keywords:Komunikasi, Perangkat Lunak
AbstractTelecommunications technology is developing very rapidly, ranging from users or engineers. The development of smartphone smartphones is also increasingly in demand, so that the use of electricity needs is also increasing. The need for electricity usage has resulted in more standing voltage in some settlements. The establishment of sutet will have a negative impact on public health. In addition, the influence of electrical energy on humans occurs because the electrical energy generated by electricity generation or electricity that is channeled gives rise to electromagnetic fields. The higher the voltage required by an equipment, the greater the electric field that is distributed. Besides that, it can also find ways to reduce the negative impact of the electric and magnetic fields produced by SUTET which impacts the process of the occurrence of electric and magnetic fields on SUTET. From the problems above, the author intends to determine the effect or correlation between the impact of SUTET on cellphone network transmissions or channels. This research can later determine the negative impact caused by SUTET for the surrounding community, and the impact of SUTET radiation on cellular networks.
Anies. 2018, SUTET, Potensi Gangguan Kesehatan Akibat Radiasi Elektromagnetik SUTET. Jakarta, PT. Elex Media Komputindo
Baafai, U. S. (n.d.). Sistem Tenaga Listrik: Polusi dan Pengaruh Medan Elektromagnetik terhadap Kesehatan Masyarakat.
PT. PLN., 2018. Pembangunan Saluran Udara Tegangan Ekstra Tinggi (SUTET) 500 kV, http://www.pln.co.id/, diakses 4 April 2018
Sulasno. 1993. Analisa Sistem Tenaga Listrik Semarang : Satya Wacana.
Tamon, R. G. (2014). Rancangan Bangun Pengendalian Sepuluh Beban Listrik dengan Menggunakan Handphone. E-Journal Teknik Elektro dan Komputer, 73-81.
William. D. dan Stevenson. Jr. 1990. Analisis Sistem Tenaga Listrik. Bandung : Erlangga.
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index