KLASIFIKASI OPINI GREEN AND CLEAN KABUPATEN LAMONGAN MENGGUNAKAN ALGORITMA MULTINOMIAL NAIVE BAYES
Keywords:Opinion, Opinion Mining, Multinomial Naive Bayes
AbstractThis study aims to process and classify an opinion (Opinion mining), opinion is a subjective statement that reflects public sentiment or perception of the entity or activity. Most opinions has not been managed well, if The Opinions properly managed will provide important information can be used to make improvements toward better at an activity or program. This study focuses on the processing of opinions that come from public opinion In Lamongan against LGC program which includes cleanliness, green and financial. The study was divided into two phases, namely the training process to produce data (dataset) to perform the classification process and the subjective (datates). Both processes are aimed to extract attributes and object components that have been commented upon in any document and to determine whether positive or negative comments. The results of the subjective test classification using Multinomial Naive Bayes algorithm has a success rate above 80% classification accuracy when it is matched with the manual classification
How to Cite
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Joutica : Journal of Informatic Unisla by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/elektronika/index