STUDI PEMETAAN PERILAKU (BEHAVIORAL MAPPING) PEJALAN KAKI PADA PEDESTRIAN ALUN-ALUN KOTA LAMONGAN
Keywords:Pedestrian, Function, Convenience
Aloon-aloon of Lamongan area is the area that became the center of the crowd in Lamongan. This area is very strategic because it can be reached by all walks of life from various parts of the city. Pedestrian in Aloon-aloon of Lamongan experienced a change of function at night that is as a center of street hawkers, thus making pedestrian rights become reduced. The existence of various kinds of problems make the function of the pedestrian and the convenience of pedestrian activity is not running properly. from this research is to know the pattern of pedestrian behavior in Area of Aloon-Aloon of Lamongan based on existing rules and regulations. Data analysis uses qualitative analysis which is used to explain the result of survey which conducted in Area of Aloon-aloon of Lamongan about public response to pedestrian. The results of this study are expected to provide future input on the development of pedestrian both in terms of function and comfort so that the pedestrian line functions properly as an open space that should be used for pedestrian activity so that the creation of comfort for users, and impact on the image of a pedestrian-friendly City.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is held by the author.
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of that journal (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. .
- Published articles and related materials distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Civilla (Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/CVL/index