Penerapan Standart Keselamatan Dan Kesehatan Kerja (K3) Proyek Jasa Konstruksi (Studi Kasus: Pembangunan Gedung Kantor Pemkab Lamongan)
Keywords:Occupational Safety and Health (K3), Building Construction Project, SPSS
AbstractLamongan is a developing city, as well as its development sector. Either simple or high technology development cannot avoid the workplace accidents risk. Therefor, implementing safety and health management is very important because it can create a good and safe working environment. However,it will not work if there is no commitment from all parties involved in the project. The purpose of this study is to assess the application of Occupational Health and Safety (K3) management system.This study uses questionnaire data. The respondents are from the employers of Lamongan District Office building project. This study uses SPSS program and uses validity and reliability test.The result of this research is that the project has implemented K3 well, although there are still some obstacles to its implementation. From the questionnaire result, it proves that more than 50% of the respondents choose to agree with the statement in the questionnaire submitted by the researcher. The test questionnaire is valid and reliable with Cronbach Alpha ranging from 0.617-0.867 which means greater than 0.60.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is held by the author.
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of that journal (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. .
- Published articles and related materials distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Civilla (Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/CVL/index