ALTERNATIF PENGGUNAAN PLASTIK POLYPROPYLENE PADA CAMPURAN ASPAL
Keywords:Asphalt, Marshall test, Stability, Flow, Marshall Quotient
Asphalt is a thermoplastic material that will become harder or thicker if the temperature is reduced and will be soft or more liquid if the temperature increases. As developments in asphalt mixtures, several studies have developed the use of plastic waste in an effort to reduce plastic waste that is difficult to recycle. In this research used type of PP plastic (Polypropylene) as alternative of asphalt mixture. the results of the study showed the lowest stability value that is on the normal laston of 1136 kg, but the value still meets the specification of Bina Marga> 800kg. The lowest flow is on the normal laston of 3.62, the value still meets the provisions of Bina Marga > 3. The lowest Marshall Quotient value on the normal 307, is still meets the requirements of Bina Marga > 250. With the addition of PP plastic (Polypropylene) 2% and 4% showed better results than normal asphalt. Judging from the stability, flow and MQ values, they are better than the normal asphalt.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is held by the author.
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of that journal (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. .
- Published articles and related materials distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Civilla (Jurnal Teknik Sipil Universitas Islam Lamongan) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jurnalteknik.unisla.ac.id/index.php/CVL/index